[VAL] Those 1980 Caravelle parts

OK, more on those parts.

I had so many requests for pictures and information that I've decided to make
a web page w/ pictures of everything I have for sale. Quite frankly I got lost
in all the emails and couldn't remember to whom I had replied and if I got all
their answers to them.

If you requested pictures and didn't get them I apologize. I had a couple
bounces 'cause my files were too big. If you asked for information and didn't
get it, again I apologize. I think I had about 20 emails before an hour had
elapsed.

The URL for the pictures is:

 http://photos.yahoo.com/wildcrw@sbcglobal.net

Many questions have come but only one offer so I still have everything from
the original list *except* the propane lamp. In addition to the first list
I've found a whole bunch more stuff I didn't know was out there. Really, there
seems to be no end to this stuff!

Now--and I'm really serious about this---I have no idea what to ask for any of
these parts. IF YOU REALLY WANT SOMETHING ON THE LIST PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
MAKE ME AN OFFER!!

Don't write and ask "how much do you want for blah, blah". If you do, my reply
is going to be $900 and we can start the negotiations from there.

Highlights from the new list are:

Converter/charger--this thing I do know works, my husband plugged it in and
tested it. It was putting out 14 volts.

Fuse panel

LP hook up thing w/ hoses

Overhead cabinets, both streetside and curbside I *DO NOT* have one for the
front over the dinette

Water level monitor panel

Set of kitchen under counter drawers. Metal frame w/ plastic drawers All
drawers roll in and out nicely.

Set of kitchen under counter cupboard doors.

Multiple fan covers in various stages of disrepair, some might be good for the
metal parts.

Water pump

I do have all the parts from the side gaucho. I also have a few extra slide
arms and a second (much better) set of tambours.

I have all the cushions w/ covers from the gaucho and the dinette.They seem to
be in good shape. The foam is nice and springy and they don't smell too weird.
I think they could use a spray of fabreeze and if I was keeping them I'd
probably dry clean the covers, but you wouldn't really need to they look
pretty nice.

Look at the pictures I'll try to answer questions if  I can.

Thanks

Becky