Re: [VAL] Piezo-electric starters for vintage waterheaters? I think so!

Atwood sells a re-ignighter that runs on a 9v battery.  It's purpose is to
relight the water heater if the pilot blows out.

I was going to buy it until I figure out mine was blowing out because I
resued the original stainless steel cover that did not have a gasket along
the inside bottom blocking the wind gusting through.

As I remember when I was looking into it, you could buy it direct and it
wasn't too much money.

--
-Tim
www.ldservice.com/tim/tim