Re: [VAL] Glyn's Water Heater

Hey Glyn:

If your regulator is like mine you must be sure that the OFF-PILOT-ON knob
is accurately centered in the PILOT position or the pilot button won't go
all the way down.  It catches on the knob.  I had trouble lighting mine at
first until I figured that out.  The button still will depress, but not
enough to release gas so that the pilot can be lit.  The button actually
goes in quite a ways if the knob is positioned right.  And also be prepared
to spend some time with the button depressed before the pilot will stay lit.
Tis a pain sometimes.  I use one of those butane lighter sticks myself.

But, if you already know all this..........never mind.

GQ '67 Safari
4082 in CA