[VAL] List Digests

Ok, I have now placed the Vintage Airstream List digests in a separate
searchable database on the website.  The search results are REAL fast, as
there are only 544 pages involved at this time.  Give it a try by clicking on
"Search Site" from the homepage on http://www.tompatterson.com.

Click on the down arrow behind the Search directory box and select the Vintage
Digests.  Put the string you are looking for in the appropriate box and click
on submit.

Results only take seconds.

At this point, these are only the digests for the current list.  I am working
with the VAC digests, but there is a lot of cleanup needed on the individual
digests before they will be ready.

-Tom