Re: [VAL] Belize

The highways in Mexico for the most part are good in Belize The places that
one wount to pull the trailers are at the worse about like secondary roads in
the US. Haven said that I would not reccommend any thing longer than 30 ft on
my many trips there and staying at my friends place where parking is avalable I
have sseen a number of differnt rigs which have travled over most of Central
America and none have had any thing special done to them.
Jim Smith