Re: [VAL] Guage or thickness of 1972 airstream globetrotter aluminum skin

Here are a few excerpts from a search of Tom Patterson's website.  Fred
Coldwell and Garnett Horner were two of the main sources; maybe they
will chime in again here.  Seems like skin thickness may have changed
through the years.  Good luck!

John Anderson