Re: [VAL] 40 Amp Fuse

> No reason at all other than originalitalus.

Great word, I can't wait to use it, but with my Texas accent I don't think I
can pronounce it. But I did add it to spell check.

A year or so ago I also was needing the large fuse ( I guess it was the 40
Amp) for my 1976 Sovereign. I checked with Chris Jones at Bob Jones RV and
they had a replacement. Unlike to old glass bulb, the fuse they had, had a
cardboard type cover between the two end connectors. He told me that he did
not have any of the old glass fuses in that size. I took two and the
replacement is still working. Chris also told me that when I was ready he
could replace the entire circuit board with the newer technology and current
type fuses. I told him that when the replacements failed I would let him do
that. Since it is still working I guess I will hold out and maintain my
"originalitalus" at least in this area.

Don