[VAL] Re: Replacement furnace

An alternative to replacing the existing furnace would be to install a wall
attached propane fireplace. In my 67 Safari I removed the furnace to gain
valuable storage space and installed a marine propane fireplace, which I also
installed on  my 54 Flying Cloud. I think it looks "way cool" and it does a
great job of heating along with being able to watch the burning flame thru the
door. I installed it on the wall to the left as you enter the FC. Furnaces take
up a lot of space!

Patti Raimondo
Boulder, Colorado
1954 Flying Cloud