[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V2 #195

The Mississippi Magazine article Anne referenced was my inspiration to get an
Airstream.  I knew nothing about them until reading that article, and then I
WAS  HOOKED!  The coach is an early 1970s [Sovereign, I think] which she
renovated with mod-'60s George Jetson colors, fabrics, light fixtures, etc.  I
am not a purist, either, but with my coach being built in 1965 I do not want to
use any paint on the walls or cabinetry.  I have to say that she did one fine
job on that coach and it would qualify from the cover of House & Gardens
Magazine if it was a house.  If anyone wants a see a  copy of the article, I
will try to scan & email it to you  ["try" being the operative word here...
haven't quite figured out the scanner, either].

You know what they say about people from the South:  If they are not related,
they at least know each other.  Had I signed my full name, Anne would have known
who I am.  I didn't know she had the Airstream bug.    deColores!  Maybe we can
get our own little Airstream Club going down here.  If there is anyone else
closeby, let me know.

I want the best of both worlds with my Airstream.  Although I plan to use mine
as a pool/guest house I also want it roadworthy to hit the trail when the mood
[or Anne and Ronnie] calls.  Thanks for this service.  As I learn a bit more, I
am sure I will realize just how much I don't know.

Mike Boyd
Greenville, Mississippi