Re: [VAL] 12 Volt Flourescent Fixtures?

I loved the 22watt Circuline original light on the galley ceiling in the 1956
Overlander
that I had, and found that I could put a 12v ballast in it to operated it.
When camping
I put 12v screw in light bulbs in the wall fixtures and pluged the shoreline
into a 12v source ( a large battery on the hitch) and had all the light I
needed without having to wire the trailer for 12v  wiring.
Thats what they did on the Mexican caravan my grandparents were on with Wally
Byam in the fifties.
Vanessa
1958 overlander 26'