[VAL] New Member/1965 Airstream Overlander

Hey folks, I am Mike from Greenville, Mississippi.  I am new to Airstreaming
and newer to this group.  I signed up a few days ago and have been reading the
posts to try to glean whatever knowledge is there.  I got interested in
Airstreams about 6 months ago when I read an article in an interior design
magazine about someone who bought one as a guest house.  After seeing the
pictures, I knew I would own one---and soon.  After thoroughly researching
through every source I could find, I knew that I wanted a vintage coach.  I
lucked up on a 1965 Overlander International twin, which was all original
except for the curtains and gaucho covering. I bought it and had a buddy tow it
the 150 miles to my home where it is now occupying a prominent area of my back
yard.
There was no owners manual when I purchased it.  I am learning a lot about the
coach, but there seems to be little direction that I can find on basic info.  I
haven't done anything to it yet because I don't want to mess things up.  I am
almost certain that I would never go boondocking... being the creature of
comfort that I am, if I were to travel with it I would want to stay in a park
with full hookups.  I do want it to be roadworthy, however.  I am about to have
hookups for it installed in my back yard so that the coach can be enjoyed when I
have outside parties.  Is there a direction someone can give me to tell me how
to do the water/plumbing/electrical hookups?  I feel quite stupid asking for
this info, but hey, gotta start somewhere, right?
I have really enjoyed this service and I hope to meet some of the people on
here.
Mike
Greenville, MS
Is there any place that I can be directed