Re: [VAL] Re: WBCCI acceptance of other trailers

Insightful thoughts.  Not something I am overly conserened about.  If I were
able to obtain a copy of the original plans and build a trailer it will be
primarily for my satisfaction.  If WBCCI chose to recognize or not the
resultant tailer makes no differenc to me.  Nice perk sure, effect the
decision to build, not at all.  Certainily not something I would push any
club leadership into making a tough decision on.  In any case I will
eventually find the AS or Minuet I am looking for.

Royce