[VAL] original Torpedo plans

Wow, I seemed to stir a lot of interest with that request.  Thanks to all for
your input.  Scott, Colin, Daisy, Matt, Toby, Thanks for your comments.  Had
a flash back to "Mr. Phelps, your mission, should you decide to accept

I would prefer to think that we had the blessing of the current owner.
Lacking that I may pool the collective recollection, scale from photos and
just redesign.  Given the way I design and build likely there would be
substantial changes anyway.  Any one know the contact info for Dr. Holman's
Son?

Royce