Re: [VAL] Wally's original plans built trailers

Royce et cal:

    Dr. Holman's is the only set of Airstream plans I know of.  We have
no copies on the VAC Archives.  Like Forrest, I spent quite a few hours
looking through numerous old magazines from 1925 forward but never found
a set of trailer plans that I thought might have been Wally's, even
under a nome de plume.

     Given the fragile condition of Dr. Holman's plans, perhaps the best
way to obtain a copy would be to photograph them in high resolution and
have a fresh set of plans drawn that could then be easily reproduced.
Such an approach would minimize handling the original plans yet again.
Does anyone know if Dr. Holman, Jr., is going to attend the
International at Springfield?  I'll be there with my digital camera and
an itchy button finger!  :)

Fred Coldwell
VAC Archive Historian