RE: [VAL] Sticky interiors

I first cleaned my bulkheads with 409 in 1999 and did feel a bit of
stickiness, but I just chaulked it up to years of grimy service.  Since then
I have only done touch up cleaning and it is time for another full job.

After 5 years of living in this 66 Safari I have never noticed or been
bothered by stickiness.  Perhaps it's because I am short enough and don't
come in touchy feely contact with the bulkheads too often.  I would caution
about using heavy chemistry on the vinyl for fear of drying and cracking as
pointed out by Deborah below.

Bob Kiger