Re: [VAL] Switch for inverter 12 volt to 110 system

Gerald,

    How about this solution.  My caravel will be powered by a 50 amp cord
and my inverter will have also have two power lines coming out of the back
(separate),  How about installing a 50 amp outlet at the front or side of
the camper coming from the inverter.  This way the power would either come
from the grid through the power cord to from the inverter from the same
power cord.  What do you think?  Would not need additional switching inside
the caravel as you know space is not in abundance.

Dan