RE: [VAL] lamp as a "light into the future"

The phrase "ignorance is bliss" comes to mind......

Before I left I got new Marathons with metal valve stems. I knew Marathons had a
bad rap, but I couldn't find anything else that made sense at the time.

I've checked the pressure regularly and it has only varied by 1/2 lb according
to my digital guage.

I have noticed a seam/bulge on the sidewall. It worried me until Uwe told me he
had noticed the same on his. I guess it's just how a Marathon looks.

I'm in LA now and my GT is in a friends driveway in San Diego temporarily. I'm
looking for a place to store it nearer LA if anyone has any ideas...

Courtney

http://community.webshots.com/user/lotek112