RE: [VAL] lamp as a "light into the future"

Nice presentation Courtney.  How do you feel cruising all across country
these days in a single axle travel trailer.  I still worry about all those
posts about tire blow out, landing on the skids etc.  Has it been an issue.

My 22 foot 1966 Safari was about as big as Aistream went before switching to
double axle.  If someone can verify this statement . . . please do.  So I am
constantly wondering whether the best future for my coach is permanent rest
in my lovely Mobile Community or putting something like a Park Model in and
either selling the Airstream to someone who has the resources and the skill
to keep it well on the road like you are doing OR doing both.

I could hook up my 1973 Ford CamperVan to the 1966 Airstream Safari and have
a dual condo rolling around North America?  Sound like a blast and a lot of
maintenance all at the same time.

Bob Kiger
www.cruiserbob.com
www.videography.org