Re: [VAL] Fantastic Fan - Automatic?

Dan,
I just bought 2 of the fantastic fans for my 1963
Overlander. I purchased them from this place:
http://members.aol.com/fantasticvent/5000rbt.htm

The page in this link shows teh fans that I chose.
They are reversable, with temperature sensor.
I was told that on low they're quiet enough to sleep
by....we'll see about that.
I imagine that it woul dbe nice for the fans to come
on when it gets too warm in the trailer.
I just finished the rooftop installation today. It was
very easy. My 1963 roof openings did not need any
cutting at all. Later model trailers with the ovalled
corners wiull need to be made square with some tin
snips.
I have 2 extra Airstream interior trim garnishes if
you need them for your vurved ceiling. My ceiling was
straight where the fans are, so I actually re-ordered
plain garnishes.
Check out teh Adohen website, there's a ton of useful
information.
I decided against the auto opening feature wit rain
sensor. I have read mixed reviews about those, whereas
very few people ever have problems with the less
luxurious fantastic vents.
Best wishes!

Uwe Salwender
Orange CA