Re: [VAL] lamp

Greetings Daisy!

The outlet itself is a standard grounded (3-prong) outlet -
- it is a single outlet mounted on the center of the
mounting strap - - the outlet cover has a single round
opening in the center with a threaded cover that is tethered
to the outlet cover plate - - the base of the fixture has a
grounded (3-prong) plug with a circular ring that attaches
to the outlet cover using the threaded fixture.

I would have to double-check, but I believe that the light
is a standard household fixture that was converted to
12-volt - - I have never tried using the light without shore
power, and for the past several years I have had a power
Inverter to further muddle my memory of how it works.  I
should be out in the lot and will check this weekend.

Kevin D. Allen
WBCCI/VAC/Free Wheelers/Computer Club #6359
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban (7400
VORTEC/4.10 Differentials)
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre/1975 Cadillac Eldorado
Convertible (8.2 Liter V8/2.70 Final Drive)