RE: [VAL] Agree with Jim Smith -- While You Were Out was WAY out.

I have not been following this thread except at a glance.  What is the
original URL that we are talking about.  I ask because there is an idiot
here in Oceanside, CA who has been snapping up vintage Airstream coaches and
stripping them into a lounge cars with camouflage netting and other gaudy
stuff.

He uses them to tout his beer, which shall remained unmentioned, at Golf
Tournaments.  I walked through his workshop and it was like the Airstream
"House of Horrors".  Please tell me that this is the same guy, so I can
sleep a little better knowing there is only one such vermin in the
neighborhood.

Bob Kiger