[VAL] Argosy Minuet

Hello all: Anyone out there have a Argosy Minuet, 1977 20ft model that can
tell me how much they paid for it?  If everything works but the unit needs
tires and some paint touch up...what would be an appropriate offer?  When I
search I find anywhere from $1,000 to $2,500 for units that have not been
restored or had any work done on them.  Is this about right?  I know  there are many
things to consider but I would like a general idea before I go  look at the
unit on Monday.  Its been sitting for a couple of years and the  owner "may"
consider selling....he hasn't made up his mind yet.  Thanks for  any suggestions.

Tom Fairbank
1969 Tradewind