Re: [VAL] Inverter/Charger

Bob
    I am over engineering.  My caravel is all electric.  I believe that I
will settle in the 2000 watt area. Wiring question.  When using an inverter
must the inverter's power go thru an inverter only circuit?  Or is there a
switching whereby all 110 can be run through the main 110 breaker box?  Sure
would be nice if when the shore power was disconnected that the entire
camper would switch over to the inverter.  I understand that the inverter
could not carry everything at once but it would make wiring easier.

Dan