[VAL] TV Antennas and the future of TV

My current HDTV/DTV setup includes 3 ATSC tuners, from an early Dish 6000
OTA model, to a current MyHD HTPC model-the hottest and latest technology.
Problem for me is most of Denver's DTV transmissions are off the Republic
Building in downtown Denver, which is over the hill from me. The direct line
of sight DTV transmissions off Lookout Mountain can be received with a coat
hanger. To receive the over the hill DTV's I must tune a bounce so requires
the 8 bay UHF antenna with signal booster. This setup was recommended to me
by my brother who receives SF DTV stations from 150 miles away. Once Denver
build's it's DTV tower on Lookout, my reception problems will be solved.
I just helped a friend in Aurora, CO set up his ATSC antenna with direct
line of sight to all Denver area DTV towers. He was not able to receive low
powered (ABC) stations.  So a problem today is many DTV stations transmit
using low power requiring a good DTV antenna and probably signal booster.
Randy