[VAL] Plug for gas valve

Two years ago I pulled out the Suburban heater that was located below the
kitchen cabinets on my 1966 Safari.  I stopped demolition at a valve
attached to the gas pipe.  This valve has an off/on lever, which I turned to
off.

Then the other day, I was cleaning underneath the counter, near the valve
and I noticed that I had neglected to install a plug in the output.  So if I
accidentally brushed against the lever the gas could be open.

Does anybody know the right nomenclature for the plug an size need at this
valve?  It is the original copper pipe.

Thanks,

Bob