RE: [VAL] Back to Magic Chef

Daisy . . . Daisy . . . give me your answer, do!

I did exactly as you said and it works perfectly.  My stove looks like brand
new.  Not one stain in the oven. Probably because former owners didn't know
how to start it:)

I turned up the gas valve under the top burners, specifically the valve that
determines pilot gas pressure.  Got a good blue flame that turned yellow and
then came forward, down the burner to the front of the oven.  Let it run for
a while and then turned it off.

But the pilot wouldn't go off . . . it stayed lit, and the outside was warm.
So I have to turn down the pilot gas pressure before lighting the pilot.  No
big deal. Today was the first time that I have tried it in almost 5 years.

Thanks again

Bob Kiger
Oceanside, CA