RE: [VAL] Fans & electrostatic charges

Dear Daisy,

It seems like all these solutions, as well as others posted, are sort of
anectdotal "old wives tales".  Certainly somewhere in the highly capitalized
world of electronics, there are geniuses that don't want the fans on their
supercomputers to look like the filter on an EasyBreeze Air Cleaner and have
developed a specific solution.

If that is the case then I figured that, with all the tech genius on
Airstream.net that somebody would know of such a product.

Rain X sounds interesting.  I don't like the ideea of having to wax the
blades and cages.  Much too labor intense for something that we are not sure
will work.  Spraying silicone is a definite posibillity, but I have to clean
them first, so I thought I'd do all the research I could before applying any
chemicals.

Thanks to you and Gerald and all for suggestions thusfar.

Bob Kiger