[VAL] 12 volt outlets

	Seems that very quiet tonight.  So maybe there is someone
that has experience with adding 12 volt outlets.  What size of wire
did you use. (size 8 for lights, 6 for outlets) Did you use electric
boxes?   In rewiring my 69 caravel, I also need to add a 12 volt fuse
block.  I am looking for  a source for the block.  Will need one with
about 6 fuses.   What size of  feed cable should I use?
The block should be about 10-12 ft from the batteries/charger.  Will
also need to purchase a charger/converter.  If I have 4 to 6
batteries (6 volt deep cycle)  I am looking for a 80 amp charger so
if the batteries are down that they can be charged quickly as the
camper is total electric.  No LP.

Dan
14148