RE: [VAL] Adding a subwoofer

For over 5 years I have been permanently installed in a Mobile Community by
the sea in Oceanside,  I listen to the Beach Boys on a 12volt powered
Cambridge SoundWorks stereo amplifier with stereo plug ins for CD/DVD (audio
only) and Auxiliary and a small short wave FM/AM radio.

I have an old Model 11 but now they have Model 12.  My unit comes packed in
a single Samsonite Suitcase, which IS the subwoofer.  I stowe it under the
front sofa of my 1966 Safari.

The speakers are books shelf size and fit inside the Samsonite Subwoofer
when I want to take it to a party on the sand :)

The draw on the battery is a good thing when you still use the original
Airstream UNI VOLT convertor (which legions of Airstreamers will tell you to
get rid of) BTW: I would get rid of mine . . . but "If it ain't broke, don't
fix it"  After all it's only 40 years old :)

http://www.cambridgesoundworks.com/store/category.cgi?category=port_spkr&item=c1md12ee

If anyone wants a good deal on my Model 11, I want to upgrade.

Bob Kiger