Re: [VAL] Dometic Penguin A/C

I also wrote to Oasis RV in Tucson about this and here is their reply:

There is not an adapter made to do this.You can take up the gap by either
shaving off the corners of the ceiling assy. or add on some foam vent gasket
and a white trim along the upper edge of the assy. Please call parts at
800-658-5863 or 520-889-6361 if we can help.
Thank you,
Ricky Bunnell-parts mgr.

I don't know that Airstream would be of any help since today's Airstreams
have a flatter roof than the ones made in '66. I know I've looked at the
ceiling assy. installed in current Airstreams and there is no adapter or
modification whatever.

I have thought that the only thing I can do is to shave the sides and
corners down, but would like to know what others in the group have done.

Forrest