Re: [VAL] Overlander Toilet Question

Glyn,

Yes, the hold-down bolts are totally loose and I've rotated the toilet back
and forth a number of times, but without effect. Then I thought I'd simply
dismantle the toilet right where it sits and sprayed a number of nuts and
bolts with WD-40, let it sit for awhile, and then started undoing the nuts
from the bolts, etc. Well! One came off just fine, the next started to, but
then the bolt just sheared off. Blast it! What is left of that bolt is now
still screwed into the riser and it'll be even more difficult to get out.
Oh, what fun it is to refurbish a vintage Airstream.

Forrest