Re: [VAL] Corning Windows

To everyone on the list wanting or needing Corning replacement windows:

I am happy and excited to announce that Steve Hingtgen, owner of Airstream
Dreams, is now offering  replacement glass for Corning windows. Rob Davis
and I turned over our information to him many months ago and we are
delighted that he has accepted the project. After extensive negotiations
with the glass company that will do the manufacturing Steve is now ready to
take orders. I myself just finished placing my own pre-order for a large
window! The prices are very reasonable, but the shipping cost is far below
what Rob and I calculated we could do it for. This is one reason we turned
the project over to someone already in the business of supplying vintage
replacement parts. Steve's business is a well run and smooth operation! AND,
as if this isn't enough, the first ten orders placed for each size of glass
gets a discount! Go to http://www.airstreamdreams.com/ for more information.

This is not something that either Rob or I benefit from financially, and
this posting is provided solely as service to those who have longed to have
glass instead of plastic for their '66 - '68 Airstreams.

Best regards to all,

Forrest McClure