[VAL] Re: VAL membership dues

Don and others,

I believe every issue of the VA has your dues paid through date on the
mailing lable. There have been many articles over the years explaining this.
There was a full page article in this last issue boldly explaining that dues
are due. We also send out email reminders to everyone we have a good email
address for. We try not to resort to a seperate dues notice mailing or a
seperate insert in the VA because it costs time and money. Believe it or
not, money is short in this club. At this point between non-renewing members
and subscribers I am getting ready for a first...mailing out dues notice
post cards. We have about 400 of them set to go out later this week. Not
only is this costly in $$ but in my time as well.

Scott