Re: [VAL] Re: VAL '54 liner (was Moving)

I've recieved several inqueies (sp) from the list.   I believe Tom has
pictures posted on his site.  I've given notice to my landlord and I'm going
to contact the guy that gave it to me to get the rest of his stuff out.  I
don't want anything for it.  The first truck that drags it away owns it
(there is no title).  I'll leave it in place until 20 March, then it has to
go (landlord says "don't leave that big monster here when you go").
Bill P.