[VAL] I need smart pills

A number of years ago when I bought my tradewind Supposly in exclent
condition and took the 1st trip the toilet fell through the floor I got the ida that
something was wrong.
I then replaced the last several feet of the floor and than fabricated a new
dived holding tank for both black and gray water.I went through the tortures
of the dam,ned installing the gate valves reengering the pluming to finaly to
be able to hook up the "stinky slinkey "to the rear and run it up to the dump
station. alsway being sure to lift it up carefully to drain the last morsel.The
tanks still do not realy drain completly unless I raise the front of the
trailer.
My fresh water pump gave up the goast and rather pay RV supplyers too much
money for a replacement I serched discount marine suppliers as we used to use
the same pumps .
in my serch I rediscouvered the holding tank pumps we used to use I had
forgot about the electric macerator holding pumps.My god the provlem is so easy to
solve. I oredered one for the black water eany ans a small subermacel bildge
pump for the gray water tank all i need isto run a a couple of tubes connected
by a "Y" to the side of the trailer  and connect a hose for the final drain.I
will install 2 switches one for each pump.hopefully the end of the provlem.
I wonder why  thr manufacturs do not take this route as thes whole change is
costing me about the same as the troublesom gravity system.Less than $200.00
and that is at retail discount prices. OEM price would be less than 1/2 of that.
I rely suppose that I will have to get another hose as it would probly not be
approiet to use the fresh water Of course if I can always rember to flush it
out by pumping the gray tank last naw...........
Jim Smith
1925 Tradewind(the Silver Abaltross0
1992 Dodge Cummins Diesel
Hope to see some of you in Sarasota