[VAL] bathroom reno ideas?

RE: 1971 Safari (rear bath)

this trailer still has original bath. The tambour is warped due to water
damage, etc. Lots of grotty sharp corners, etc. (The shower IS the room --
ie there is not a separate shower stall)

In my dreams, I would like a molded unit to replace the existing floor-walls
(at least part way up the walls).

Is this hideously expensive? Are there stock molded units available or does
one have to get one fabricated?

What other solutions are there? Basically, I don't like the idea of shower
water getting in all those nooks and crannies.

Marg