Re: [VAL] Re: Flag display

Hunter,

Some of those rules may affect WBCCI membership, but I believe a variety of
reasons are responsible for declining  numbers. But I do remember a few
years ago at an International I saw a flag of my college alma mater. I went
to visit them the next day, but both the flag and the trailer were gone. I
could only guess why.

I'm sure you're going to the Sarasota Rally. I hope the parrots again bless
your gathering with a flyover. Carolyn, the dogs and I are headed to the
Hobo Rally at Blythe. I'm all vintage at heart, thus the reason for wanting
to fly the Vintage Club flag alongside the president's and the American flag
on a newer unit.

South Dakota Dude