Re: [VAL] Airstream video and book

Scott -
I think I can point you in the right direction on both of these items. The
video piece was on the VAC DVD that was available a few years back. I
believe it is out of production at the moment because of compatibility
issues with all of the different DVD players on the market. The second item
is a book simply entitled 'Airstream' by Robert Landau and James Phillippi
dated 1984. I found mine at Oasis RV in Tucson several years ago.

Email me off list for add'l info.

Brad Norgaard
Phoenix
'59 Trade Wind Twin