[VAL] Texas RV service recommendation

Dear listers-
We're camped at Guadalupe State park east of Boerne, TX tonight (north
of San Antonio). Last night was chilly: our furnace went on the blink.
So job one today was to get it fixed. we first stopped at the Airstream
dealer just east of San Antonio. They were quite disinterested in
working on our 1979, and had almost no parts. They referred us to a
large RV dealer north of San Antonio- Ancira RV. A huge operation, they
also had no parts for our Suburban furnace, and wouldn't even look at
it for 3 weeks. No exceptions for full-timers.
We drove two miles further down the frontage road to Boerne RV- a small
shop right next to Alamo RV park just of Interstate 10. They got us
right in, fixed the furnace in this afternoon, were friendly and
helpful, and reasonably priced. They had another Excella in the shop-
one that had been hit by a train (not pretty..) they are rebuilding. I
wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Boerne RV Servicing
Ron Zinsmeister
32990 I.H. 10 west (C)