[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V2 #124

Hello everyone ... This may sound like a foolish question but ... Are there
places where one can rent an Airstream and a Tow Vehicle?  We are still in the
gathering info .....We know we want an Airstream ....just not sure on the size
.....One of the posts we read if you going to live in the Airstream more than
5 months ....a larger one would be better ....Our plan is to become full
timers .....it will be our home on wheels ....We need to know which state is best
to be registered in ?  We have an idea on the Tow Vehicle .....A Dodge  Turbo
6 cylinder Diesel with a Cummins engine .....We feel that will be strong
enough to tow the Airstream .....We only have one Vehicle now and one Motorcycle
....The Vehicle we change the oil every 3,000 miles  Our Motorcycle ...is a 86'
BMW K75 with 84,700 and purrs like a kitten We take care of our Vehicles
....It's respect ....I guess you can call it ... Well, if any one out there can
make suggestions we appreciate all the assistance ... thanks again.

INDIANA