[VAL] 20 years from now

I hope we are all still here 20 years from now and doing well. You can bet
that old Airstream we have, baring an accident, has the potential to out
last us and probably several more owners if it continues to receive the
proper care like WE give it now. After all the time and effort put in on
these old trailers, I would hate to see mine end up someday as a "deer camp"
dumped out in the middle of no-where somewhere in west Texas. But it could
happen. Without us, to most other people these are just "old" trailers.

So what can we do now, to make sure these old trailers are still here 20,
30, 40 years from now? I think unless we do something, there could come a
time when the oldest Vintage Airstream could be an 80's or 90's model.

Don Hardman