[VAL] Screens

Hello All,
As I have completed my installation of the window operators I thought I
would reinstall the screens. The nose and rear windows have screen
holders attached but the side windows do not. There is no evidence
(holes in the frame or inside skin) that would indicate that there were
any type of screen holders originally. So the question is how did the
screen stay in place? Anyone out there with a 59 with a set up like this
that can provide the answer to my newest restoration mystery?
Thanks
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign