Re: [VAL] bathtub/shower caulking

Thanks to you, 25' of colonial white insert moulding trim is
toodling it's way to me from Campers Choice.

Now another question for the folks.

Remember that this is a center bath.

Go here for a picture:

http://home.tiac.net/~jtdjtd/aspix/shower.JPG

Under the seat is the wheel well. You can see the aluminum
trim and the afformentioned insert moulding on the seat
part. On the edge of the floor pan, there are only crown
nuts, ( I think, like little acorns...) no moulding. Is this
original ?  Or should there be the trim thing all the way
around?

I like the idea of putting a liner in so there is no lip to
catch the water. At least I like it from an engineering
standpoint. Not sure about the aesthetics or if I'm up for
the project.

I'm inclined to try a masterly caulking job first.

Daisy