Re: [VAL] tambor doors

    Scott,

    My Caravel predates tambour doors (Is it tambor or tambour?  Spell Check
wants me to spell it with a "u" in there).  See, that just how little I know
about them but if they're anything like rollup desk doors, you might want to
consider a light but strong fabric.  The first thing that comes to mind is
muslin.  I might consider using something like 3M Super 77 spray on the back
of the door pieces.  Then you could lay a piece of fabric down, smooth it
out before it cures and cut off the excess.

    If memory serves me right, something like muslin is what I've seen on
rollup desks in the past.

    Hey everybody, how far off track am I and am I wrong to be telling Scott
to consider cloth?

    Happy New Year to all,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508