[VAL] Window Operators

Hello,
I am looking for a resource for 4 new window operators for my 59. The
ones on it now are worn and slip when opening the window. I picked up
four from a parts supplier ( to remain unnamed) that they claimed would
work but they are way too small and what I can find at other RV dealers
are too small as well. These are what I would call heavy duty in nature.
If any of you out there with a 59 that you replaced the window operators
on found replacements please drop me a line. Also if you are looking for
4 new, but too small for my 59 window operators I have 4 for sale!
Thanks
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign