Re: [VAL] Homecoming Rally

Hi Forrest,

I met you at the Rocky Mt Rally, and I'm glad you are coming
to MO. It's something everyone should see at least once, an
instant city of trailers ! Be sure you park with the Vintage
  Folks, we have the most fun. We will probably be driving
in as a parade together at some point, hope you can make
that, it's a thrill !

For anyone out in that neck of the woods, the Rocky Mt
Vintage Rally is one of the best I've ever been to, don't
pass it by if you can possible get there.

Daisy