[VAL] Photos of Hall Factory Tour and Concourses

I just uploaded some photos to the Vintage Airstream List's Photo Album
http://www.tompatterson.com/gallery/albums.php

These are pictures from a Tour of the Airstream Factory we took this summer.
I thought some of you might enjoy seeing them especially if you have not
been to the factory.  There were several vintage trailers out front so we
got some nice closeup looks at Old GrandDad and Wally's gold trailer.

I also posted some pictures of Vintage Trailers from some Concourses we
attended this year.

Remember you can click on any picture to enlarge!  The factory tour is in
several small albums to make it faster to load.

Shirley
http://globetrotter64.home.att.net/