Re: [VAL] living in your trailer

There are a million people in the United States that live full time in their
RV. My parents were full time in their 31' Airstream for about 10 years. They
had a home base in Florida. They then lived the cooler months in Ohio. They
loved this way of life. I live at Traveler's Rest in Dade City, Florida during
the winter months. There are a lot of couple in the park that make this park
their home base and are full timers. One of the big problems would be deciding
where you want to make your legal residence. Most in our park have their legal
residence in Florida. I think you can pick the state that best suits your
personal tax advantage. The next important thing would be to decide how you will
handle your doctors and medical care. Most people have two doctors. My parents
had one in Florida and one in Ohio. It was a great life for them. I am not a
full timer because my wife won't give up her house. I do love to live in our
Airstream during the winter months. No grass to mow. jauman