Re: [VAL] Tis the season

Hey Joann, that sounds really neat!

Were it me, I would use patches of duct tape (the real name...Duck would be a
proper noun as some wise guy is marketing the stuff under that name.  Good
move.), but first I'd want to be sure it would come off cleanly with something
that wouldn't hurt your finish.  Lacquer thinner might be wisely avoided, but
good old turpentine or mineral spirits might do the job with no ill results
other than stripping the wax, if any.

You might consider those new-fangled icicle lights along the perimeter of the
bottom, and out the tongue, too.  It'd sure be take-a-picture worthy, and I
hope you post it if you do!

I think I'd run a lap around the plugs and sockets with the tape, once the
joint is made, too, to keep out seasonal moisture and help 'em stay connected
in the wind.

Happy holidays!

Mark in Modesto

62 Tradewind