Re: [VAL] '54 Liner

Jim
    It is a 30 foot two axle two door trailer.  I think most of the cabnets
are there, the closet walls, the double sink and faucets are still mounted,
much or the light fixtures are still on board.   The pictures on Tom's site
show inside and out although the back door is hard to see because of a shadow
when I took the pics.   I'm not going to do anything with it untill after the
first of the year because the guy that gave it to me said it will be that
long befor he can get the last of his stuff out.  You're welcome to come down
to see it any time though.   I'm taking my wife shopping in Sarasota Saturday
but other than that I'm home.   Bill P.
Arcadia, Fl.   863-993-1569